Paired with the Shockwave Blade™ stabilizing brace, the C39v2 AK pistol presents a trim, compact package that will excel at a number of tasks both on and off the range.
The Shockwave Blade™ stabilizing brace is made from high-strength glass reinforced polymer and manufactured to exacting tolerances. Quick and easy to install, it is mounted to the C39v2 AK pistol using Century Arms’ new buffer tube mounting adapter which will be available as a separate accessory in the second quarter of 2018. Unlike other stabilizing brace designs, the new Century adapter mounts directly and securely to the rear of the receiver.
- 100% American made
- Barrel 1:10 twist, concentric LH 14×1 metric thread and ready for a variety of muzzle attachments
- Chrome moly 4150 nitride treated barrel
- Milled 4140 ordnance quality steel receiver
- 1st AK side scope rail mount to offer a return to zero capability, also offers four times clamping improvement over traditional side scope rail mounts and improves sight acquisition for follow-up shots
- RAK-1 Enhanced Trigger Group
- Larger T shaped magazine catch
- Compatibility with AKM furniture
- Standard AKM sights
- Retaining plate
- Bolt hold-open notch on the safety selector
- Front sight gas block and bird cage style flash hider
- Bolt carrier tail heat treated to ensure maximum performance and life
- Accepts all standard AK magazines
- Ambidextrous QD attachment points for attaching a tactical sling
- Comes with one 30 rd. magazine
- MOE AK pistol grip and MOE AK handguard
- Manufacturer: Century Arms
- Model: C39v2 Pistol
- Caliber: 7.62x39mm
- Barrel Length: 10.6″
- Twist Rate: 1:10″
- Overall Length (collapsed): 28.75″
- Overall Length (extended): 31.25″
- Sights: Standard AKM
- Magazine Capacity: 30 Rounds (comes with one)
Looked through all the suppliers to find this item, all were either out of stock or a lot more expensive. Very good item and it fills the bill. Very good company to do business with. I will be using the a lot more often.
Service and delivery was very good.
Great buy for the money, easy install, colors match magpul colors well
Great Product,Feels Comfortable for a ful polymer brace